The Apple ID is the single most important login for Apple device users, because it makes payments, digital purchases, data synchronization seamless. Another crucial service enabled by the Apple ID is the “Find My iPhone” service. Thanks to this and the activation lock, unauthorized users cannot wipe your iPhone/iPad data and make use of it. On restoring, they will be required to enter the Apple ID linked to the device; without that, the iPhone or iPad is unusable. Well, unusable if you do not know how to delete Apple ID without password.
Here, you will discover the best tools to remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without password. However, note that the information in this guide is not aimed at criminals who need to make use of stolen devices, but for the legitimate owners who might have lost the Apple ID, unable to enter it, or even people who purchased a used iPhone for which the former owner forgot to remove the Apple ID.
Part 1. What is Apple ID in iPhone/iPad
The Apple ID is a login by which the iOS identifies users. It is basically an email address and password to log into the world of the Apple iOS. The Apple ID works across all Apple devices – iPads, Macs, iPhones, and iPods. To make use of Apple services and applications, you need to associate the service with your Apple ID.
Part 2. Using AppleiPhoneUnlock to Remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without Password
From the name AppleiPhoneUnlock, it’s not tough to tell what this program does – it specializes in letting users remove Apple ID from iPhone without password. AppleiPhoneUnlock.com is a website that provides iPad and iPhone unlocking solutions. With this platform, no downloading is involved; you can see that as a pro or con, but no one can argue about the incredible effectiveness and simplicity of this utility. Without going through installations and complicated guides, simply go to the website, submit your device and AppleiPhoneUnlock handles the rest.
- It supports all models of the iPhone, as well as all iOS versions.
- Activate your iOS device whether you know the password or not.
- This services removes everything about the old iCloud account and Apple ID.
- No installation is needed as it removes Apple ID from iPad without password online.
How it works:
- To remove Apple ID from iPhone, you start by opening the website on any web browser.
- On the homepage, below the “iCloud Activation Lock removal” label, you will see a form. This form includes only 2 fields – iPhone model and IMEI/serial number.
- Click the “Select your iPhone model” dropdown to choose the model of your device from the list.
- Next, move to the second field and enter the IMEI number of the iPhone or serial number for iPads.
- Finally, click the “Unlock now” tab to finalize the process.
Part 3. Using iMyFone LockWiper to Remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without Password
We have just gone through how to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password using the online service, AppleiPhoneUnlock.com. Another great way to remove Apple ID from iPhone is by using iMyFone LockWiper, which is a comprehensive iPhone unlocking solution. You do not need to have a degree in computer science or any tech experience at all, to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password using LockWiper. Read our full review of iMyFone LockWiper here
- Bypass all kinds of locks on iOS devices.
- Even if the device is disabled or locked, this tool can still remove the lock.
- Allows you to change the Apple ID that is associated with the device.
- In the course of the unlocking, LockWiper upgrades your iTunes to the latest version.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper to remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad:
To remove Apple ID from iPhone without password using iMyFone LockWiper, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1. Start LockWiper
Double-click on the icon to launch iMyFone LockWiper. After starting it, you will be asked what you want to do; click “Unlock Apple ID.”
At this point, connect the iPad or iPhone to your PC and unlock the device screen. Click the “Trust” button in the prompt on your device screen if you have not synchronized your device to your computer yet.
Step 2. Remove Apple ID from iPhone
Finally, click “Start to Unlock” to remove Apple ID from iPhone.
Tenorshare 4uKey is another iOS utility that users turn to for removing Apple ID from their devices. iMyFone LockWiper and Tenorshare 4uKey are quite similar programs that you can use to remove Apple ID from iPhone, but 4uKey sports a more sophisticated look. It also supports the removal of passcodes, Touch and Face ID, and other iOS locks, but unfortunately will not remove Apple ID from iPhones and iPads above iOS 11 without password. Below are the standout features of this tool:
- Completely deletes the old Apple ID from the device even without the device password.
- Supports all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 13/12.4.
- It has a function that allows you to factory reset your device without entering a password.
- Regain full access to your device after removing the various locks, without any restrictions.
Or you can learn more about this product from our Tenorshare 4uKey review here.
How to use Tenorshare 4uKey to remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad:
Step 1. Tenorshare 4uKey is also not an online service, and so, you have to start by download and install the software on a computer. From the first screen, you have to select the mode to use. Here, we will click “Unlock Apple ID.”
Step 2. Connect the device to your computer and click “Start” after Tenorshare 4uKey detects it. And wait for Tenorshare 4uKey to do its magic.
Part 5. Delete Apple ID from iPhone without Password via iCloud
Although, the programs introduced here are safe to use, some users do not buy the idea of using third-party software to unlock their devices. If you are one, then this method is one you should try out! Follow the steps below to learn how to delete Apple ID without password with the help of iCloud.
Guide to remove Apple ID from iPhone via iCloud:
Step 1. Find a browser and open icloud.com on it.
Step 2. When the website opens, enter the Apple ID that is linked to the device and sign into iCloud with it.
Step 3. When you get in, double-click “Find iPhone.” Next, on the top bar, click “All Devices” to reveal the devices and select the relevant one.
Step 4. On choosing the device, you will see four buttons – Play Sound, Lost Mode, Erase iPhone, and Remove account. Click the “Remove from Account” option to remove Apple ID from iPhone.
Step 5. In a while, iCloud will remove the Apple ID from your device. You can now set up your device for a different Apple ID.
As a bonus, here are some essential things you should know regarding how to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password.
Tip 1. How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone with Password
Step 1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and click “iCloud.”
Step 2. Enter a random password and click “Done.”
Step 3. On slicking Done, you will be notified that the password you entered is wrong. Click “OK” to close the notification and click “Done” again.
Step 4. Go back to the iCloud page. Delete the description and hit “Done.”
Step 5. The iPhone will now redirect you to the iCloud page without asking you for a password. When you get there, simply turn on the “Find My iPhone” toggle.
Step 6. Lastly, scroll down to the end of the screen and delete the Apple ID.
Tip 2. Deactivate Apple ID from All Devices
This guide does not teach you how to delete Apple ID without password; what we will do here is merely to deactivate the Apple ID linked with your iPhone. To do this, no application should have the Apple ID logged in.
- On your device, open the Settings app.
- In Settings, tap “App & iTunes Store” and then select “Apple ID” beside your name.
- On choosing that option, you will need to sign in via the popup window that should appear.
- Navigate to Settings > iCloud and tap “Sign Out.”
If you use an iPhone or iPad for long enough, it is easy to forget your Apple ID, given that you do not have to enter it over and again. Alternatively, your touch screen might be malfunctioning and stopping you from entering the Apple ID. In these kinds of situations, the solution is to remove Apple ID from iPhone or iPad. Hopefully, this article has equipped you with the right information on how to remove Apple ID from iPhone without password.