What is iMyfone D-Back?
iMyfone D-back is an iPhone Data Recovery tool to help you easily recover deleted files on devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, or less common situation, from iTunes and iCloud backup. It’s very common to find yourself accidentally delete important data from your iPhone when you want to clean up your device, like contacts, photos, text messages, WhatsApp history, etc. notes erased accidentally In cases like these, iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery will save you trouble and money to find some tech pro to help you find the data back and that cost way more the the software. This tool is very straight –forward, with a few clicks, you can have your important data back.
- Retrieves iPhone data regardless of how you lost them.
- Supports 22+ different types and formats for recovery on all ios mobiles.
- Four types of Recovery Modes to find your iPhone data quickly.
- Preview features to restore data selectively.
- Entirely Repair your ios system at home without data loss.
- Provides support for every iOS running devices including iPhones, iPods, iPod touch.
- Fix iOS Generic issue.
- Easy to use.
- Faster than any Recovery tool.
- Helpful in any data loss situation including – Accidental deletion, Broken screen, System crash, JailbreakForgotten password, Lost or stolen device, Factory reset, Virus attack.
- Free Trial version is available
- Supported Operating System regarding Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Mac OS X 10.11 Capitan)
- Supported OS regarding Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Is iMyFone D-Back Safe?
According to the iMyFone D-Back review, iMyFone is very secure recovery software. Download the software from the official website to PC/Mac without worrying about pop-up ads, malware, and other third-party software harassment during the download process.
It will not be insecure after downloading the software, as its technical team will provide 24-hour technical support. So according to my opinion, iMyFone is safe enough and can be downloaded without any concern due to its legitimacy.
Is iMyFone D-Back Free?
iMyfone D-Back offers a free trial version so you can test it to see if it recovers the data you need before purchasing it. But if you want to recover your data, you need to pay for it.
iMyfone D-Back: What’s In It for You? (And My Test)
Beyond its exceptional uses, iMyFone D-Back generally recovers accidentally deleted or lost data from Device / iTunes Backup / iCloud Backup or Smart Recovery, including recovering up to 20 file types, for example, recovering deleted iPhone voicemail, recover iPhone text messages, WhatsApp, Line, Photos, etc.
There are three important criteria for determining if the software is a qualifying recovery software.
First thing is, the program runs on almost all operating systems and supports multiple iOS devices to retrieve data.
Second, the program should have the most general recovery features, namely recovery from iOS devices, recovery from iClould backups, and recovery from iTunes backup files.
Third, the scope of the recovery tool must be extensive. Obviously, iMyFone D-Back meets all requirements. So iMyFone D-Back is very useful and helpful.
I downloaded the software and I am very happy that there are no problems during the use process. As a first time user, I didn’t face any difficulty in performing any task and completed all tests easily and smoothly. iMyFone D-Back does fix some practical problems. So I think it’s beneficial to download this software.
I deleted multiple contacts, messages, pictures and call history from our iPhone, and directly connected it to the computer. The software starts to scan the iPhone and minutes later, the scan is done, this app allows me to recover all lost media files, messages and contacts, call history, and even help me figure out some data I removed a long time before. With checkbox, we are able to easily choose which types of files we need to recover.
To decide or evaluate, iMyFone D-Back proves to be a light, fast, and easy to use the solution if you need to restore deleted files and data from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Moreover, it helps to recover data from iCloud or iTunes backups.
Below are some spotlights of the iPhone data recovery based on iMyFone review.
- The software has an interactive interface design and friendly step guides.
- Capable to restore up to 20 file types.
- iMyFone’s family version supports up to 5 iOS devices.
- The tool can also solve some system issues.
- Can recover unintentionally deleted or lost data from iTunes, iTunes on the device.
- Considered as with high recovery rate.
- Excellent technical support to provide after-sales service.
iMyfone offer two main ways to recover your iPhone data, one to choose from the scenario the data needs to be recover, which iMyfone name it “Smart Recovery”. The other is choose from device or backup. Below are the details.
1. Smart Recovery
Among its different recovery options, the first recovery option is “smart recovery.” If you are a newcomer or user of iMyFone, it is suggested that you should enter this mode first. As far I know, Smart Recovery is designed for users who don’t know iMyFone D-Back crack.
So if your data is lost in one of below situations, Smart Recovery mode might be the easiest solution for you:
- Lost or deleted data accidentally
- Factory reset, jailbreak, or iOS upgrade
- iPhone lost, damaged or broken
- iPhone locked
- iPhone stuck at Apple logo, recovery mode loops, black screenthe and more…
Different reasons for losing data are displayed on the main screen of this model. Depending on the cause of data loss, it allows jumping to the different recovery modes below. This is really a user-friendly software!
When I go to “lost or deleted data by accident” or ” iPhone locked by a forgotten password & others” mode, Smart Recovery will jump to “Recover from iOS device”.
And then Providing that I click “Restore factory settings, jailbreak or iOS upgrade” or “iPhone lost, damaged or broken”, I finally enter “Recover from iTunes backup” mode.
When I click on “Stuck at Apple logo, recovery mode loops, black screen” scene, I was guided to “Fix iOS System” mode.
2. Recover from iOS Device
iMyfone D-Back can also retrieve data straight from your iPhones, even if your mobile phone is showing with a black screen or is caught in a recovery loop. D-Back can access up to inside of your iPhone and restore the data, and can also repair your iOS installation with the simple click of a button.
Because this mode allows everyone to recover deleted data directly from iPhone. I think this mode is more worthy for users who don’t make iCloud or iTunes backup.
However, iMyFone only allows this mode up to a specific limit and the wished data will not be overwritten by other new data. Because when someone deletes data on the iPhone, these data is not completely removed, but are in an unallocated state, waiting for other data to overwrite. I sincerely recommend that if you mistakenly delete data or find data loss, stop using the mobile as soon as possible to prevent data from being overwritten.
Here are some simple steps to recover data from iOS devices.
- Connect and scan any of your iOS running devices which are needed to be recovered.
- Click on” Recover from iOS Device”.
- Click “Start” to start the scanning for deleted data.
- Select types of files to be recovered.
- Click on Scan to get started.
- You will be shown with a preview of lost data, and you can choose from the long thumbnail showcase based on your needs.
- Click “Recover” and you are all set, the Software will start recovering lost data from your iPhone automatically.
3. Recover from iTunes Backup
Hopefully, you’ve backed it up in iTunes so that you can recover your data in case if in future something went wrong. iMyfone D-Back completely scans iTunes to provide easy access to your backup data. But instead of limiting you to syncing entire categories of data, it offers a straightforward preview menu for each individual item you might want to back up — photos, texts, contacts, you name it.
In the case of syncing with iTunes, it is better to select this mode to choicely retrieve data. Of course, it is not necessary to use iMyFone for data recovery, but you can only use data in iTunes to completely overwrite existing backed up data, resulting in the loss of some data.
Here we go with recover data from iTunes Backup.
Considering that you have already downloaded and installed the iMyFone set up in your system so move on to the next step. Select the “Recover from iTunes Backup” feature and click on the “Note” data type. After clicking on “Next”, this iTunes backup list will be scheduled according to the time.
Select the desired backup file according to the device model, backup date, etc., and then click “Scan” in the lower right corner. This scanning process will continue for a while. You can check the time it takes to scan the progress bar.
After this step, you will be able to find and view a specific backup. Mark the desired files, and click the “Recover” option. Then choose a file location where the file is stored in the pop-up window.
4. Recover from iCloud Backup
The steps in this mode are similar to the previous method. The biggest difference is that filling in iCloud account and password is a must. After inspection, it can be proved that iMyFone D-Back will not retain information.
On the left panel of the main interface, choose a recovering method that you believe is the best for you. After that connect to your iPhone or log in to your iTunes/iCould account. Then it will scan all the files on your devices or backs on your iTunes/iCould.
For iOS device recovery mode, the files are categorized by file types so you can navigate through them and find the data u need to recover easily. Check the files you want to scan.
After entering this mode, type in account info to log in iCloud.
After iCloud was scanned by iMyphone successfully, its backup list will be displayed on the screen. Select specific backups and click “Next” at the bottom right corner.
Review the files in detail to select specific items and click Recover to start the recovery process. Of course, select an intimate file or create a new folder to save recovered files in a pop-up window.
5. Fix iOS System
This model is designed to solve small problems with iOS devices. If you have a simple or have to perform one time fix then this mode is perfect for you. If you are focused on it, you can refer to iOS system recovery.
The Reasons Behind My Ratings
Whenever we talk about third-party software effectiveness, iMyFone D-Back comes at the top. It can retrieve almost all types of deleted or lost files from an iOS device. Gratitude to the four comprehensive recovery modes, iMyFone D-Back is capable of dealing with a variety of different data loss scenarios. However, it tends to find many files that are not deleted or lost, which makes it harder to locate the items you actually want to recover
We all know that there is a whirlpool of data recovery tools out there and the competition is quite tight. But the products are known for their prices and quality. Among those recovery tools, I think iMyFone is the best who greatly considered as good regarding price. It provides very basic packages with lot of features. So if you are a price-conscious then you can openly use this product.
The software is available to buy from the developer’s official website, starting from $49.95. The beginner edition supports only one device and could last lifelong. There is Family License for $69.95, supports 2-5 iDevices/Lifetime. The Multi-User License and Business Licence are designed for professionals, and ones having many devices to be recovered. You can also grab a custom license from the purchase window.
Ease of use: 5/5
There is no question about the usability of iMyFone D-Back. Elegant user interface design and helpful text instructions make it incredibly easy to handle. Also, the four easy-to-understand recovery modes simplify complex data loss scenarios. Well done, iMyFone team!
The iMyFone customer support team can be reached out via standard email. They promise 24/7 support with a response time within 24 hours (usually much less). I emailed them several times, and they were quite responsive. The thing I think they could improve on is customer engagement. While I emailed them several times, they knew my first name but still used the generic “Dear Customer” salutation at the beginning of each email. I’m not sure if this is part of their customer relationship policy or not. I just feel an engaging conversation would make customers feel more valued.
Where to Download iMyfone D-Back?
The best place to get the latest version of iMyFone D-back is to visit the official website of iMyFone and download it there. I highly suggest you not download the program from third-party download sites due to security reasons. Also, it’s worth noting that the app isn’t available on the Mac App Store.
iMyfone D-Back Alternatives
iMyFone D-Back is one of such top data recovery applications in the market. Yet it also has some drawbacks and limitations. For instance, it lacks certain features, and the numbers of files you can retrieve are very limited, reported by some users. Due to these disadvantages present in iMyFone, we here recommend you to look at the top two alternatives to iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery, in case you need a replacement someday.
1. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue enables you to restore erased files from various situations including iOS update and i-device damage besides others. Its user-interface also gives this app another plus. Furthermore, it is as well easy to recover your deleted files directly from your iOS. Among the data types that this tool can recover include messages, videos, notes and call logs.
- 100% securely restore your data with the highest success rate.
- Retrieve every essential thing for you in every possible way.
- Just 3 clicks and your whole data will be recovered in minutes, no tech knowledge required.
- You can recover up to 15 various data types from any iOS device.
- This app is easy to navigate through.
- It offers you the chance to recover data lost from any situation.
2. dr.fone – Recover
As one of the products of Wondershare, Dr.fone for iOS is another good tool for iPhone data recovery. It can recover the iPhone data from iTunes and iCloud backup. Also, it can restore the lost or deleted data for any reason. The data can recover covers almost 15 kinds, including photos, calendars, reminders or other data. Besides, it has a very simple interface, it very easy and friendly to use, therefore, you can perform it without asking help from the website customer service.
- Dr.fone has the greatest recovery rate in the market.
- Compatible with all the latest devices and Operating Systems.
- Dr.fone ensures you a money-back guarantee and free tech support.
- The software has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
- You can preview your data before executing the recovery.
- Recover all your lost data, or select just the files you want, unlike many other recovery tools.
- Recover your old data without overwriting your current data.
- You can manage your data during the file transfer process, previewing, adding, or deleting the files you don’t need.
- You can transfer all your photos and videos, including those in your camera roll, photo library, and photostream.
- Dr. fone gives you access to all the files on your mobile device, even the ones that are hard to find.
- Install and uninstall multiple apps with a click, even pre-installed ones.
- Your privacy is protected with advanced encryption.
- Expert support is available by email 24/7.
The iMyFone D-Back is an exceptional tool and essential for every iPhone user. We could be even able to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone on both sides (sent and Received). If your problem is lost data, then iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery provides an easy and secure way for even new users to recover treasured information. D-Back proves that, while data loss can be frustrating, it doesn’t have to be lasting.