Have you ever streamed Spotify music and thought, can you burn a CD from Spotify? This is the ultimate guide on how to burn a CD from Spotify easily. You may want to burn your Spotify playlist to CD and listen to the songs from your CD player or some other reasons.
If you are want to enjoy all your Spotify music from any device but not sure how to, then this article is for you. Yes, you can burn music from Spotify to a CD; not only that, but you will also discover how to play your Spotify songs offline on your smartphone, MP3 player, iPod, Zune, etc. after just a few clicks.
Part 1. Can You Burn A CD From Spotify?
Ideally, you shouldn’t be able to burn a CD from Spotify. This is because the songs on Spotify have some protections and limitations. Thanks to these limitations, you can only stream the music on the Spotify application when you are online.
However, this is not the whole truth because there are hacks for burning music from Spotify to a CD. The best way is to first use a Spotify music converter to change the format of the song to MP3 and remove the protection. After that, you can then burn the MP3 to a CD.
Part 2. How to Burn Spotify Music to CD
As mentioned earlier, you convert Spotify to MP3 and burn the MP3. Now, to preserve quality and crucial ID3 tags while converting Spotify to MP3, you require a Spotify music converter that produces lossless output and doesn’t delete ID3 tags.
In the next sections, not only will I recommend a Spotify music converter, but I’ll also give you step-by-step guides on converting Spotify to MP3 and burning the music from Spotify to a CD.
2.1. Convert Spotify Music to MP3 Format with A Spotify Music Converter
To convert your favorite Spotify songs to MP3, you’ll have to download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Even if you want a different format and not MP3, DRmare can change it to other popular music formats. To listen to your Spotify music offline on your smartphone, mar dashboard, CD player, DRmare is the recommended program. Read our full review of DRmare Spotify Music Converter here.
- DRmare Spotify Music Converter removes limitations and encryption from the songs. Hence, you will be able to enjoy them offline, without subscribing to Spotify Premium.
- With this software, you can convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4B, and M4A.
- During the conversion of Spotify to MP3 or any format, this program does not remove ID3 tag details. The output files will retain the original details, such as artist, album, genre, release year, etc.
- The converted songs will also be in the highest quality because audio conversions with DRmare are lossless.
- You have the power to modify details about the track. Some of these include sample rate, codec, bit rate, audio channel, etc.
Steps to convert Spotify to MP3 using DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Step 1. Import the Spotify music into DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter and then open the Spotify store. There are different methods of importing Spotify songs. The easiest is to drag the titles from the Spotify store to the DRmare interface.
You can also copy the link to the song from Spotify and paste it in the box on the DRmare application. Best of all, there’s no need for you to download the Spotify songs first before converting them to MP3 with DRmare.
Step 2. Modify the music format and other parameters of the converted songs
When you successfully get the songs into DRmare, the next step is to set the conversion format and other optional parameters. Click on the menu bar and select “Preferences.” Here, you can choose an output format, the frame rate, codec, channel, bit rate, etc. I advise that you leave the conversion speed at the default “1X.”
Step 3. Download and convert downloaded songs to MP3
Make sure the settings in “Preferences” are okay, and then you are set to finally begin the conversion process. To start, click on the “Convert” button. Give DRmare a couple of minutes to convert the selected files.
The interface displays the conversion progress in percentages. After the operation is completed, you will see the songs in DRmare with you fully able to play it on Zune, media players, iPods, cars, home theatre, etc.
You have now learned how to convert Spotify to MP3. Next, I will show you how to burn a CD from Spotify.
2.2. Burn Converted Spotify Music to CD
An advantage of converting Spotify to MP3 is that you can burn your Spotify playlists to CD and enjoy the music in your car, home, and music players. We burn CD from Shopify in two ways – With the help of Windows Media Player, and with iTunes.
First, let’s look at how to burn a CD from Spotify using iTunes.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click on the “File” menu, select “New.”
- Next, go to “Playlist” and then create a new playlist.
- After clicking to create a new playlist, insert an empty CD into your machine.
- Now, click on the “File” menu again and choose “Burn Playlist to Disc” this time.
- Choose the “Audio CD” option from the format setting and finally hit “Burn.”
To burn Spotify music to CD using Windows Media Player, follow the steps below:
- First, insert an empty CD into your computer.
- Next, launch Windows Media Player.
- Click on the “Burn” button at the right-hand side of the screen to navigate to that section.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow to reveal a dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown, select “Audio CD.”
- Finally, to begin the process, click “Start.”
The answer to can you burn a CD from Spotify is a big “yes.” Although the process may be tricky, if you use the steps pointed out here in this article, then you will find it really easy. We converted the Spotify into a more acceptable format and removed the protection using DRmare Spotify Music Converter and then continued to show you how to burn the CD from Spotify.