Are you having problems with the battery life of your iPhone? Do you spend a lot of time on the road without opportunities to charge your device? Using a power bank can be a perfect way to recharge your phone wherever you are.
We gathered five best power bank for iPhone X suggestions and reviewed them below. Find out what are the benefits of a power bank and learn more about the crucial features of these products. Keep reading to discover advantages and drawbacks of top-rated battery banks for iPhone currently available on the market!
- If you are looking for the ultimate balance between aesthetics and durability, you cannot go wrong with Anker PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger. It is a compact power bank capable of charging two devices simultaneously and extending your phone’s life for about 60 hours.
- RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh External Battery is another candidate for the best battery bank for iPhone X. It is durable and comes with multiple safety features and useful accessories.
- Those searching for the ultimate capacity should check out Gnceei Wireless Portable Charger Power Bank 25000mAh for iPhone X. It features a 25,000mAh battery that supports wireless charging and can charge multiple devices at once.
Who Should Get This?
Are you wondering whether you even need a power bank? The truth is that any Apple iPhone user could benefit from these products. Here is when you can find them useful;
- You are on the road often – if you are on the road frequently, you might not have the time to charge your devices. A power bank allows charging while you are driving or spending time in nature.
- The battery life isn’t like it’s used to be – you might have had your iPhone for a long time, and the battery doesn’t last like before. Thanks to the power bank, you can ensure that the battery doesn’t die while you are outside.
- Charging multiple devices simultaneously – power banks often feature multiple ports, which allows you to charge multiple mobile phones at the same time.
How We Picked the Best Power Bank for iPhone X/Xs Max/Xs/XR?
It is not easy to find the best power bank for iPhone XS Max or similar models. You need to focus on crucial features to ensure that the product meets your expectations. Here are the factors we considered in the process of picking the best battery banks available.
Power bank capacity can vary from 4,000mAh to 25,000mAh or more. The stronger the charge is, the more it can extend the phone’s battery life on a single charge. Ultimately, this depends on your preference. Users who have a single phone might be happy with a modest charger capacity. Those who want to charge multiple devices several times will need the biggest capacity they can find.
Size and Weight
Size and weight directly affect the portability of a power bank for iPhone X. Some products are compact and light, which makes it easy to carry around. Other units are a bit bulky and oversized, which might make using them inconvenient. It is crucial to find the right balance between the capacity and the physical specifications of your device. A couple of extra ounces might be worth it if the charger offers an admirable capacity.
It is worth noting that you need to confirm the power bank is compatible with your device. The good news is that most portable chargers support the majority of phone models that have an option for USB charging. Depending on the model, a single unit might be compatible with an iPhone, iPad, and even Samsung and other smartphones.
Most power banks these days come with multiple charging ports. That usually includes an option to charge up to three devices simultaneously. It is crucial for the accessory to charge it all at an equal rate.
You might also be on the hunt for the best wireless power bank for iPhone XS Max. The products that support wireless charging add another convenient way of extending the battery life of your devices.
You want the power bank you buy to last as long as possible. These products usually last for up to 1,000 battery cycles or so. Additionally, you need to find a durable unit made of high-quality materials. A non-slip grip could help, as well as safety features like overheating and short circuit protection.
Best Power Bank for iPhone X/Xs Max/Xs/Xr: Our Picks in 2020
Anker PowerCore is our top pick for the best power bank for iPhone X. It is because the device offers a fine balance between design and performance—the first thing you notice it that it is compact-sized and fairly light. Since high-capacity power banks are usually a bit heavy, the creators made sure this one stays light and easy to carry around.
The product comes with a dual-port charging option, and it can extend the battery life of your devices for up to 60 hours. It takes about seven hours to recharge the bank completely. You can rest assured that there will be no short circuits and other issues since the product comes with multiple safety features.
At a Glance:
- 13,000mAH battery
- Two ports available
- Universal compatibility
- Choose between four colors – apart from the classic black; you can also go with white, red, and blue.
- A fairly compact design – it can fit in a purse or backpack easily, and it also comes in a carrying case for protection.
- Dual-port charging – thanks to the multiple USB ports provided, you can charge two devices simultaneously.
- A fast charging time – you can recharge the device itself quickly, but also charge your iPhone efficiently with this power bank.
- A bit slippery – the grip could be better, and you need to be careful that the power bank doesn’t slip from your hands when using it.
- Not the most impressive capacity – although the capacity is decent, there are units that can last longer on a single charge.
Alt: RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh External Battery
RAVPower designed a high-quality power bank for iPhone X and other portable devices. The product features a 22,000mAh battery, which is quite strong. It should be capable of charging an iPhone 4-7 times, depending on the model.
The manufacturer picked a li-polymer battery that can last for approximately 1,000 cycles. The product has a solid construction overall. The designers used top-quality material and implemented multiple safety features. That includes NTC protection to optimize battery temperature and technology that allows charging three devices simultaneously. The design is attractive, but the product is unusually long compared to similar units.
At a Glance:
- 22,000mAh battery
- Compatible with multiple models of iPhone and iPad
- Lifetime support from the manufacturer
- A solid construction – the product seems sturdy and long-lasting. It comes with protection from overcharging, extreme heat, and short circuit.
- A battery that lasts more than 1,000 cycles – the li-polymer battery is durable, and you can recharge it more than 1,000 times.
- Capable of charging multiple devices simultaneously – the product uses iSmart 2.0 technology, which ensures it can charge multiple devices at the same time while maintaining an optimal rate.
- Includes useful accessories – from a carry pouch to a couple of micro USB charging cables and a user guide, the product comes with multiple accessories.
- A bit bulky – you could say that the product is longer than some other items on the market, which some users might not like.
- Charging could take a long time – the product can charge more quickly with a 2.4a charger, but it is not included in the packaging.
Gnceei might be the best wireless power bank for iPhone X available on the market. The product’s capacity stands at an admirable 25,000mAh. On top of that, it comes with wireless charging and multiple outputs and input ports. That gives you plenty of options to connect to other devices.
Charging the power bank itself will take around 10 hours. The manufacturer recommends charging the device completely before using it, which means you can’t use it right out of the box. You get a micro USB charging cable for the device in the packaging.
The power bank offers an attractive and modern design with the black color dominating the product. The LCD display makes it super-simple to use this product and keep track of its remaining power. The manufacturer indicates that the power bank is suitable to take with you in carry-on luggage on a plane.
At a Glance:
- 25,000mAH capacity
- Compatible with iPhone X
- 24-month support after-sale
- It supports wireless charging – the power bank offers a wireless charging area, which is a convenient feature.
- Capable of recharging iPhone X about seven times – an impressive capacity can recharge your device approximately seven times on a single charge.
- LCD digital screen – the LCD display will make it easier to track the product’s remaining power.
- Dual input and three output options – the number of ports gives you a lot of room for connecting other devices.
- A long time to recharge – since it is a high-capacity device, it takes hours to recharge completely.
- A bit heavy – the product weighs approximately 12 ounces, which makes it a bit heavier than you might expect.
If you are looking for reliability and durability, INIU Ultra-Slim Portable Charger might be the best battery bank for iPhone X out there. It comes with an impressive capacity in a 10,000mAh battery. Since the battery is durable, the thickness of the power bank suffers a bit. However, a bit thicker product means a long-lasting battery.
INIU used high-quality materials for their portable charger. That is supported by a 3-year warranty. Apart from durability, the design is attractive, especially the paw print display. It is a nice touch that makes this product stand out from the competition when it comes to design. The manufacturer states that the product will last long enough for 1,000+ recharges, and its standby time is up to 12 months.
At a Glance:
- 10,000mAh battery
- 3-year warranty
- Compatible with iPhone X and XS
- The blinking paw is a nice touch – paw prints will inform you about the remaining battery power.
- A long-lasting battery life – the power bank features one of the most impressive capacities on the market.
- It comes with a micro USB cable and a travel pouch – the company included a convenient carrying case, and a cable required to charge the product.
- The smooth matte surface seems attractive – the manufacturer made sure that the product looks attractive overall.
- It isn’t that fast in charging the battery itself – since the battery is of high capacity, it will take several hours to charge.
- Not the thinnest product out there – other power banks might be thinner, so this one might not be suitable for those that are looking for a thin unit.
What do you say about using a battery case that protects your phone and comes with a battery that extends its life? Smiphee designed a case that features a nice and simple design, although it is a bit heavier than expected.
The manufacturer indicates that the product doesn’t support wireless charging, and it is not compatible with iPhone XS. However, the company offers a generous money-back guarantee. The case is durable and capable of protecting your phone from damage. The design makes it easy to grip, which means there is no danger of it slipping from your hands.
At a Glance:
- 4,000mAh battery
- Compatible with iPhone X / iPhone 10
- Upgraded protection
- 12-month refund
- Soft and elastic material – apart from impressive quality, this elasticity enables you to put and remove the phone out of the case easily.
- Adds protection to your phone – the manufacturer picked durable materials that can protect your phone from damage.
- Endurable battery – the strength of the battery is 4,000mAh, which should extend the battery life of your iPhone for approximately 24 hours.
- Raised bezel design – it adds to the aesthetics and protects your phone, while no ‘chin’ design ensures it is easy to hold the phone.
- Adds weights and thickness to the phone – if you like the iPhone’s slickness, you might not be thrilled with how thick this case is.
- Fingerprints might be visible on the case material – if your fingers are oily, greasy, or stained, that will leave visible stains on the case.
Useful Tips & Resources
You might not have a lot of experience with power banks. These products do not last forever, but many of them can be recharged up to 1,000 times and more. If you want to extend the product’s longevity, it is essential to take care of it properly. That is why you could use reading tips on how to maintain a power bank, which includes maintaining device compatibility and using the original charger.
Apple iPhone X is famous for long-lasting batteries. However, many users still complain that the battery doesn’t last long enough. That depends on how you use the device. If you have iOS 11 or newer, these tips could assist in extending the battery life of your iPhone.
Finally, here are some convenient tips and tricks for using iPhone X. Even if you are an experienced user, you might discover something new and improve the experience of using your device.
It is not easy to find a suitable power bank for iPhone X. It is necessary that the charger comes with an optimal capacity so that it could extend the battery life of your phone multiple times. You want a reliable product that you can count on whenever you need it. That is why we selected the top five items currently available on the market. Your only task is to consider your expectations, and pick the best power bank for iPhone X accordingly!