Whether you are working as a professional photographer or just love to capture candid moments of your life through a camera – it is imperative to have a personal organizer to manage all your photographs. Being a professional photographer, you have to click hundreds of pictures daily – now, suppose you have to find the perfect shot captured by you last month from the pile of photographs – how will you do that?
With the best photo organizing software, you can preserve your cherished photographic memories without stumbling into your large photos’ collection. You don’t have to perform the arduous task of finding striking shot from the large stack of imperfect shots – just let photo organizer do that for you. Using the best digital photo organizer, you have the facility to use multiple organizing filters like date, location, category, and so on.
Are you an obsessive organizer? Then, you are going to wholly admire the best picture organizer software discussed in this saga of ultimate photo organizers.
Note: If you use a Mac, also check out our Best photo management software for Mac here.
- To arrange your loose strands of photos correctly, you can use the Movavi Photo Manager. This software is loaded with multiple organizing features that can clear your messy photo folders instantly, such as facial recognition, photo tagging, geolocation, and so many other editing features.
- When AI technology meets photo software – a real photo organizing software called PhotoDirector comes into existence. Numerous layers of AI technology has been amalgamated into this software to create a fully automated organizing environment.
- Corel PaintShop Pro is a majestic photo organizer with grand organizing and editing features that support amazing third-party plugins to elevate the beauty of your photos.
Do you want to know more about the trending and popular photo organizing software? Then, just keep on reading the article with curiosity.
What is Photo Organizing Software for Windows?
A photo organizing software is a photo management tool that perfectly manages a large number of photographs present on your Windows computer. The fundamental purpose of photo management software is to improve a photographer’s workflow by labeling or arranging pictures in a systematic format. The primary functions of the photo organizer tool are to edit photo tags, file photo according to tags, view thumbnails previews, etc.,
To avoid the messy photo gallery, you can create dedicated photo albums and organize them into different collections. There are a variety of tags available to organize such as labels, keywords, categories, or flags – the albums can be effortlessly arranged. And, later on using the many filers like date, location, and others, photos or albums can be searched.
So, no need to manually scroll through the immense amount of photos to find the perfect one. That’s not it – the best digital photo organizer can go the extra mile to provide few other charming photo editing features such as – exporting, resizing, emailing, or printing with one touch.
Who Should Get A Photo Organizing Software for Windows?
There are a large number of people present who see photo organizer software as a luxurious tool – not utility. Now, advice for those people – just try a photo management tool for once, and you will automatically realize how much time and effort you can save. However, some people should instantly get the best picture organizer right away, for instance –
- Professional Photographer – Are you in the photography business? Then, without an adequate photo organizing tool, you are like a postman who has to deliver an unaddressed letter. Whether you have a buyer for the image that you captured two months ago or you want to submit a particular picture to photography competition, you need a proper photo management system just like your next breath.
- Graphic Designer – Graphic designers have a job similar to the photographer – it’s just that instead of capturing pictures using cameras, they use their useful tools to design intrusive graphics. But, they do need a proficient photo organizing software to arrange their graphic designs in order.
- Photo Enthusiasts – Photo organizer, isn’t a tool of professionals only. No, whether you are a new mother who wants to take a shot of her child’s every milestone or you are a traveler who prefers to memorize his travel stories through images – you need a photo organizer so you can easily take a trip down the memory lane anytime.
How We Tested and Picked the Best Photo Organizing Software for Windows in 2020?
Finding an impeccable photo organizing software has been a whimsical journey for us. For Windows users, we want to offer the best photo organizing software that stands high on different pressure tests. And, the good news is that we have accomplished our job immaculately and found the top seven photo organizing tool for Windows in 2020 based on following ground tests –
- Core Functionality – After accessing an array of image management applications, we have handpicked the software with maximum functionality. The software with the various search filters, managing options, and other additional features have been honored on this listing only.
- Effectiveness – While reviewing software, we always have taken effectiveness as a primary factor. This is essential because the software is supposed to perform its core functions flawlessly. When a software claims to manage your photo faultlessly, it should be doing that – no pun indeed. Thus, all the picture organizers listed ahead have proven to be master of photo management business.
- Usability – A software is designed for everyone, so every person should be able to use it. The software should be easily accessible for a professional photographer as well as a regular home Windows user. Photo organizing software needs to be highly functional, but not at the cost of usability. It should be embedded with the elegant yet simple user interface to make it accessible for all the users irrespective of their technical knowledge.
- Economical – Cost of a photo organizer software is always a deciding factor for users. Thus, the majority of users always chase behind free picture organizing software because some of them are indeed great – but not all. So, it is beneficial for professionals to spend some money on getting highly powerful photo management tools. On our level, we have tried our best to find the most economical photo organizers.
- Compatibility – On the top, it is mentioned in the bold letters that it is a list of the best photo organizing software for Windows. Thus, it is a significant factor to consider while finding the best photo organizers. Whether you are using the latest Windows 10, 8, 7, or even some older versions – you can fully experience the content of dynamic software listed on this post.
Our Picks: Best Photo Organizing Software for Windows in 2020
Okay, so let’s get you out of the trouble of managing your cherished photographs manually by introducing some of the best digital photo organizing software to you all.
Whether you want to capture your travel experience, family get together, or professional photos of your clients, you can trust Movavi Photo Manager. It is the best photo organizing software for Windows and Mac users in 2020. You can easily install this kinetic photo organizer on your desktop and start sorting your photo files with the gigantic features.
- Organizer – It is an ultimate photo organizing software with an assortment of numerous options such as facial recognition, photo tagging, geolocation, similar photos, and many more. Using all the organizing features, you can find out pictures effortlessly without wasting your precious time.
- Duplicate Detector – This software is slightly more than your regular picture manager, it has duplicate detecting power so your duplicate photos can be quickly found and removed. When duplicate images are removed from your computer, then your hard disk space will be automatically uplifted.
- Editor – You can edit one photo or multiple photos with Movavi Photo Manager simultaneously. This tool can perform all the photo editing features from cropping, flipping, rotating to straightening horizons.
- Supporter – It is a tool for professionals. Thus the program can support all the photo formats, including RAW, J，PEG, PNG, and many other formats.
- Miscellaneous Features – The list of Monavi features goes for miles. From organizing and editing features, it is packed with the backup option to restore your archived images, automatic organizing albums, viewing photos in full-screen mode, and many more.
Do you want to get the ultimate photo management and editing tool? Then, don’t look anywhere else beyond the PhotoDirector software of CyberLink. This is a software where Photoshop and Lightroom are both packed together. With the minimal learning curve, it is an exclusive Windows professional picture organizer with AI technology and comprehensive format support. The basic version of the tool can be ordered for free, although to experience some extensive functions, you got to pay $99.99.
- AI Technology – It is a fitted AI technology software with some of the blasting AI components, including AI styles, AI Deblur, AI facial recognition, and so much more.
- Manager – PhotoDirector is a propellent photo manager powered by CyberLink’s very own FaceMe™ engine. Just tag a face in one photo, and all other images will be automatically labeled.
- Editing Tools – Some unique and unimaginable editing tools included in this combo, such as advanced color replacement, express layer templates, clip art pack, dehaze, and defringe. Moreover, you can extract photos from a video clip and convert them into incredibly creative images with one tap. This is software beyond your imagination.
To accelerate your workflow by aligning your photo gallery with a one-touch workspace, you have a new refinement technology in the form of Corel PaintShop Pro. This photo organizer software is slightly expensive for approximately $75. This comprehensive photo editing and management software have 100 voltage power to shift your photo capturing journey with some remarkable features.
- PaintShop Pro is designed to provide simplicity and functionality to the user. Powerful adjustment features of editing, enhancing colors, cropping, resizing, and others make it neater for users to manipulate this tool.
- PaintShop Pro has captured the practicality of the photo management system, including easy autosaving, transferring, organizing, and sharing your photos.
- With the easy export to Photoshop, Painter, or CorelDRAW, you can save and manage your work without any glitch.
- You save your work in numerous formats and effortlessly share it with your friends and family.
- With an unlimited range of build-in temples, you can develop various creativity charged designs like social media images, web banners, collages, and so much more. You can play with different tools and fun filters to run your creative imagination wild.
- Clone technology is merely remarkable that lets you easily merge elements from multiple images into one without any hassle.
4. ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
Do you aim to star-struck people with your candid shots? Then, bring out your A-game with raw editing and digital management of ACDSee Photo Studio Professional. This professional digital photo organizer has extended photographic boundaries with blended cloning, non-destructive color grading, improved face detection and recognition, and extensive organizational enhancements. You can unlock your full creative potential by trying the free trial before actually buying the complete photo editing bundle with blasting features.
- Rainbow of Filters – The tool can make maths enjoyable with colorful and flexible filters.
- Perfect Organizer – The process of photo management has given some new dimensions with the technologies like Face Detection and Facial Recognition tool that humans present in your photo can be easily named and recognition.
- Highly Secure – It is a highly adaptable and secure photo manager to get files from different cloud platforms such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or any other backup software.
- Duplicate Finder – All the duplicate photos can be located across various folders and locations so that disk space can be enhanced by removing duplicate images.
- Keyword Management – ACDSee is packed with a variety of keyword sets so you can swiftly export keywords and effectively manage your photos without putting hours of manual labor.
5. Smart Pix Manager
Smart Pix Manager comes on this list as one of the most forceful yet easy to use photo management, editing, and viewing tool. The program supports multiple file formats, such as PDF, JPEG, WMA, MP3, AVI, MPEG, and many more. You can search for photos using keywords, descriptions, and content for just $49.50. The powerful features of Smart Pix Manager are –
- Over hundred of images, soundtracks, videos, documents, and other files can be viewed.
- Swiftly categorize and search your photos and files.
- Automatically, keywords can be generated.
- Photos can be edited with powerful tools like red-eye removal, cropping, and others.
- You can secure your critical files using Blowfish encryption.
- Quickly search and share files with other users over a network.
- Print images at standard photo sizes.
- Develop stylish image indexes for your websites with numerous wizards.
- Detect and remove duplicate files automatically.
6. Zoner Photo Studio
When you are seeking for the best alternative for Lightroom and Photoshop along with splendid management features, then don’t look anywhere else because Zoner Photo Studio – the universal photo software is ready for you. This picture organizer has received the grand appearance on our list because it has some beyond the management features. It is a raw processing and photo cataloging application for $4 per month only. This monstrous photo software has some of the engaging features –
- Whether you want to manage a sizeable raw file or have to process 100 photos at once, just trust the power of Zoner Photo Studio.
- With the impact of layers and masks, you can easily handle cloning, collages, and numerous other photo tricks. The software will quickly identify duplicate photos and free up significant space on your hard drive.
- To create magnificent portraits of your loved ones, you can use a unique retouching brush and a series of face tools.
- Your thousands of photos can be categorized according to different filters such as date, shot, keywords, etc.
- When you want to present your photos in a catalog for your clients, you can manage your thousands of photos correctly with Zoner Photo Studio.
7. Adobe Bridge
We have started this list with the best photo organizing software, and we will end it with the best of the best photo organizing software. Abode is a big name of the photo editing software industry, and Adobe Bridge is one of the shining gems of the company. Bridge is a compact photo software with management to editorial features under one roof. The management of photos is accelerated by the metadata, keywords, labels, and other organizing features. With Bridge, a gap between Libraries and Adobe Stock publishing can be eliminated with one go.
- Full transparent system to support PSDs.
- Highly improved user experience.
- Easy to take bulk actions of importing, exporting, or previewing libraries.
- Network cache can be exported or imported
- Images can be uploaded to Adobe Stock so that you can get royalties.
- Create your personal Adobe portfolio.
- Panoramic and HDR images can be easily stacked.
- Thumbnails and metadata can be added on demand.
- Support for CEP HTML.
- Simple drag and drop flexibility.
In the digital photo organizing arena, we have tried and tested a plethora of organizing software before creating the collage of the best tools. Whether you are a professional photographer or traveler, you can get any of the sophisticated photo management applications from the list to organize, edit, and preview your magical moments. Just consider your requirements before getting the suitable software.