Runner-up: VUP Running Armband for iPhone
Also Great: SUPCASE iPhone X iPhone XS Armband
Are you a fan of an active lifestyle? If you are a frequent runner but want to keep your phone close at all times, you need an iPhone X running armband. That way, you can use the device for listening to music or your favorite podcasts, read messages, and answer calls. Additionally, you can use your phone to track distance covered and other training-related statistics.
In this article, we are looking for the best iPhone X armband for running. These devices keep your phone safe and accessible while on the move. Check out our reviews and find the most suitable iPhone X running armband for your needs!
- If you are looking for all-around protection, go with the TRIBE Water Resistant Cell Phone Armband Case for iPhone. The product offers three sizes and an adjustable band to suit it to your arm. It has additional slots for cords and keys, and its reflective strip is useful in low-light conditions.
- VUP Running Armband for iPhone is great for those looking for the ultimate sweat resistance and skin-friendly materials. The 360-degree rotation allows it to find the perfect viewing angle easily.
- Another example of a reliable protective casing is SUPCASE iPhone X iPhone XS Armband. The product comes with a built-in screen protector and a reflective strip. It ensures your device remains safe from bumps and impacts.
Who Should Get This?
Why would an iPhone XR running armband be a useful accessory? Here are several types of people who might need the product:
- Fans of running – if you are a frequent runner, but you also need your phone, this is the perfect product for you.
- People who are frequently on the move – those who spend a lot of time outdoor could benefit from keeping their phones close to them.
- Those that don’t want to keep their phone in pockets or bags – if you don’t plan on carrying bags and don’t like the bump that the phone makes when it is in your pocket, an armband is a practical solution.
How We Picked the Best iPhone X Running Armband?
Do you want to find the best iPhone X armband for running? These are the factors to consider when picking a product!
Keeping your phone safe is one of the main reasons why you need an iPhone XS Max running case. Some holders will only protect the back of your phone, while others also come with an integrated screen protector. You also want to ensure the device fits snugly into the accessory. Otherwise, you risk it falling from the holder while running.
You also want your phone to be accessible and convenient to look at and use if necessary. That is why you could benefit from a 360-degree rotating feature. It allows you to adjust the angle the way it suits you to have a perfect look at the screen.
For convenience, it is also important to mount the phone into the holder easily. If necessary, you should also be able to take the device out quickly.
Most iPhone X running armbands feature an adjustable Velcro strap or band you use to accommodate the accessory to your arm. Additionally, the product might come in various sizes, such as ones that fit small or large hands.
The size might also affect accessibility for various phones. Some armbands won’t accommodate all the latest iPhones. However, others can fit phones of various height and width.
Other Factors to Consider
Here are some additional things to take into account when choosing an iPhone X running armband:
- Color – black is the most common variation, but some manufacturers also offer other color options.
- Price – your budget is one of the factors to consider when picking an armband. Make sure to product delivers plenty of bang for the buck.
- Additional pockets and slots – you could benefit from a pocket to keep your cords organized, as well as from slots for your keys and other valuables.
- Sweat resistance – this could be a crucial feature for runners. The product should offer optimal sweat resistance, and remain odor-free for long.
Best iPhone X Armband for Running: Our Picks in 2020
A high level of adjustability might be what makes this the best iPhone X armband for running. You can choose between three available sizes, and the adjustable elastic band ensures it fits well on your arm.
The manufacturer used water-resistant and durable materials. The mixture of Neoprene and Lycra ensures a modern appearance while the product protects your entire phone. Water-resistance is impressive, and the materials are skin-friendly for optimal comfort.
It is crucial to pick the right size. For example, the medium size is an iPhone XS Max running case, but you need a large size for standard iPhone X. Fortunately, the manufacturer specified which phones fit into which sizes.
At a Glance
- Color: Black, black/grey, black/red, grey, light blue, light pink, purple
- Size: S, L, M
- Lifetime warranty
- Adjustable elastic band
- A wide range of colors – from standard black to light blue and purple, it is easy to mix and match to suit your needs.
- Additional slots – from a key pocket to a cord holder, the armband ensures everything is organized properly while you are running.
- All-around protection – the TPU screen is water-resistant, and high-tensile brushed PU is very durable.
- A reflective strip – the strip is bright and comes in handy during low-light conditions.
- Pick the right size – the compatibility with your phone depends on the size that you select, so select accordingly.
- Key fobs might not fit in the slot – the pocket is designed for keys, which might make it tricky to fit a key fob.
If you are looking for a running iPhone X holder that you can use while on the move, VUP has the right armband for you. The product features a smart design and separate slots for small and large arms. It is easy to mount the armband, and using the phone is convenient. That is because you can adjust the viewing angle thanks to the 360-degree rotation.
This iPhone XR running armband offers multiple convenient pockets. You have a safety slot to hold your key, as well as an organizational cord slot for headphones.
Breathable materials are an excellent touch, and they ensure you feel comfortable wearing the armband. You can wash the product with clean water if it gets dirty. Due to excellent sweat resistance, the band will remain odor-free. The manufacturer mentions that the band is expandable, and it will fit all phones from iPhone 5 to the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
At a Glance
- Color: Black, green, silver
- Size: Universal (8-16″)
- 1-year warranty
- Universal phone compatibility
- Skin-friendly materials – the manufacturer uses Neoprene and Lycra to secure optimal comfort for the user.
- Excellent sweat resistance – if you are running or exercising, this feature could be of great importance.
- 360-degree rotation – it is easy to adjust the viewing angle so that you can use the phone optimally.
- Two arm slots – it is designed to provide a universal fit with small and large arm slots.
- Not all models fit ideally – the cover might cover the bottom of the screen or volume buttons on some phones.
- Not intuitive to insert the phone when the armband is on your arm – it takes effort to position the device properly.
The description specifies that this is an iPhone X armband that also fits iPhone XS. Although the manufacturer clarifies you can’t fit iPhone 8, there is no mention of other models.
The armband features a unique design with a case that you attach to the band. The casing is made of premium materials, and it offers all-around protection. It will keep both the back and the front of your iPhone safe at all times.
The reflective strip is a nice touch in this iPhone X running armband. It ensures you see well even if the surroundings do not offer enough light. The process of mounting and detaching the armband and the case is fairly simple.
At a Glance
- Color: Black
- Size: Universal
- Designed for iPhone XS / iPhone X
- 360-degree complete protection
- Protective casing keeps your phone safe – the case seems hard and durable, and it can protect your device from impacts and bumps.
- Integrated screen protector – it keeps the screen safe from scratches and other accidents.
- A reflective strip – you can use it for running in conditions where there is not enough light.
- Easy access to the charging port – the cut-outs were made in all the right places to access the accessories.
- Not easy to take the phone out of the case – it will take a bit of effort to access the device or remove it from the band.
- The edges of Velcro might scratch your arm – if the fit is not optimal, the Velcro strap could end up scratching your arm a bit.
LifeProof is famous for designing products for those who stick to an active lifestyle. Their iPhone X armband for running is versatile and fits hands from 8.5″ to 19.” You can use the adjustable strap to get the size right. The package includes the armband, mount adaptor, and a set of instructions to explain how to adjust everything.
Whenever you need the phone, it will be a piece of cake to access it. The design is modern and stylish, and you can rest assured the device is safe at all times. The locking switch keeps it in place, while a simple twist is used to access the phone.
It is interesting to note that you can choose between landscape and portrait position of your device. The product is compatible with cases designed by this and many other manufacturers.
At a Glance
- Color: Black
- Size: Universal
- It comes with the instructions and a mount adaptor
- Adjustable for arms from 8.5″ to 19″
- Very durable and high-quality – the product is made of durable components and should serve you for long.
- Impressive security level – the locking switch will ensure that your phone remains protected against drops and impacts.
- Easy to mount – it is easy to mount your phone, and also access it whenever you want to use it.
- A stylish and modern design – the manufacturer created the band to ensure it boosts your appearance.
- The price tag is a bit high – the cost of the armband could be a bit higher than you expected.
- It might bounce around a little – while you are running, the band could move a bit, but that shouldn’t affect your comfort.
Revere Sport did a good job of choosing a comfortable material for this iPhone XS running armband. The product fits snugly on your hand, and you don’t have to worry about repositioning it. It won’t cause itching or make you nervous.
Since this is a universal running armband, you will find that it fits most phones. The sizes it supports are between 4 and 6.5,” which means it will accommodate the latest iPhones, but also Samsung and similar devices.
The design is classic, with the black color dominating the band. It is both stylish and discreet, but the phone compartment might not be easy to access without stopping.
At a Glance
- Color: Black
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Lifetime warranty
- Universal phone size
- It fits snugly – as long as you pick the right size, the product will fit well, and it won’t slip while wearing it.
- Keeps your phone safe – no danger of your iPhone slipping out while wearing this product.
- Manufacturer’s trust into the armband – you get a lifetime replacement warranty with the item.
- Excellent phone compatibility – it is easy to fit both small devices and large models up to 6.5″ tall.
- It is not that easy to access the phone – you will need to remove the armband almost completely to grab the phone, which can be a bit inconvenient in the middle of a running session.
- Not as durable as similar products – the stitching might start separating after several months.
Useful Tips & Resources
If you are a passionate runner, you are probably aware of the Health app. It is installed on your iPhone X by default, and it can be a runner’s best friend. The Health app tracks the distance you passed while running and offers other useful information. You can learn more about the app on the official Apple website.
Alternatively, you can also download other fitness apps. Runner’s World is a famous website that discusses everything runners might need, and that includes the best running applications.
If you are looking to optimize the effects of your running, you could benefit from professional tips. Shape consulted professionals, doctors, coaches, and other specialists in this area and gathered the best running tips and tricks of all time.
An iPhone X armband for running can be an extremely useful accessory. Whether you are an experienced runner, or a beginner trying to do everything right from the start, this is a convenient addition to your equipment.
Running cases for iPhone will keep your device safe and accessible at all times. Additionally, it will assist in improving your overall appearance if you combine the accessory with the rest of the equipment well.