Runner-up: iMyFone Fixppo for Android Windows/macOS, $39.95+
Also Great: dr.fone – Repair (Android) Windows/macOS, $39.95+
As is known to us, the Android system offers users many benefits such as great flexibility, customizable interface, and awesome reliability. This is the reason why so many people want to own an Android Smartphone. Usually, Android phones come with ease of use and trouble-free but occasionally things might go wrong after all it’s just a machine. Let’s face it, our smartphones are not perfect. In this article, we are going to list some common Android system issues that perhaps you will face as well as presenting best Android System Repair Tools/Apps that can help you fix numerous Android system issues and bugs.
What Do You Need to Know Up-Front about Repairing Android System?
If you want to have an absolute experience with your Android smartphone, you need to use the Android system repair tools. You might be doing any important work in your phone when suddenly you experience an issue.
For instance, you may want to call someone urgently and suddenly there is an unknown issue, dropping your calls continuously. You want to message someone in your contacts and you find that some of your contacts are missing. You notice that your phone battery is suddenly draining quickly although you use it normally. You want to update an app and when you hit the Update button on Google Play Store, nothing happens.
Who Should Get This?
- Stuck in Boot Loop
- Stuck at Logo
- System Damage
- Black Screen
- OTA Updated Failure
- Forced Termination
- Phone Crash
- Phone Bricked
- Phone Failed to Updated
- Phone Won’t Turn On
- Phone Won’t Turn Off
- Phone Slows Down or Hangs Continuously
- Consumes excess battery power
- Phone is frozen
- Wi-Fi or Data Connection cannot be established
- Screen becomes unresponsive
- Phone overheats
- Issues downloading some apps
How We Tested and Picked
All the Android system repair software mentioned in the following post are handpicked and they do what they say. So, you do not need to try each and every software that pops-up when you Google the term “best Android system repair tool”. The apps included in the list below should help you get rid of most of the issues on your Android device with a few easy clicks. Let’s check all of them out one by one.
Here are some primary things that we checked with various experiments and then chosen some of the top Android System Repair Tools for you.
- How easy is it to utilize the software?
- Does it support your phone and computer?
- Does the app include additional software?
- How effective is the software?
- How long does it take to repair?
Best Android System Repair Software
Let us view some common system problems firstly which usually include Fast Battery drain, Connectivity issues, Hanging and lagging issue, Overheating, Unresponsive screen, Memory issue, App crashing issue, Stuck in a reboot loop, Sync issue, Google play authentication problem, etc.
Best Choice: Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android
Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is the best Android system repair tools. It is a useful utility to repair various Android problems such as Android keeps freezing, the screen won’t turn on, and other issues that you can’t identify. It’s worth mentioning that this program allows you to recover your Android system to normal status without causing any data loss. In addition, the trial version allows you to enter or exit the recovery mode in one click free of charge.
Time Limited Coupon code: DF78-H3P6 (Copy the Coupon code, click the link above, then use the Coupon code when purching the program.)
- Free to enter and exit the Android recovery mode by one click.
- One-click to enter and exit Android fast-boot mode. Totally free.
- Save your device from various Android stuck like stuck in recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, fast boot mode, headphone mode, etc.
- Restore your Android OS to normal when you get issues like app crashing, black screen, battery drains unresponsive touch screen and so on.
- Support for over 600+ Android-based phones and tablets, including new Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android 9 Pie.
ReiBoot for Android is an excellent Android system repair software that allows you to fix tons of issues you can ever face on your Android-based phone or tablet. From helping you enter the recovery mode to let you fix the entire operating system of the device, the software lets you resolve any issue you could possibly ever get on your device.
Runner-up: iMyFone Fixppo for Android
iMyFone Fixppo for Android is an amazing and powerful system repair tool for Android phones and its advanced technology techniques make even best in the technical field. This tool previously works only iOS devices but recently iMyFone launched this tool for Android devices.
It’s 100% safe and reliable tool which you can use it easily, and it has a user-friendly interface. No need for any specialized knowledge or skill of repairing Android system, anyone can use it as a professional and easily repair any Android device.
iMyFone Fixppo for Android is capable to fix almost all problems of your Android system. Android slow performed, Android screen is black or white, Automatically restart, stuck in one place, Touch screen not working, Stuck on Phone logo, Android not updating, Stuck in a boot loop, and more this type of issues which you are facing in your Android device. This tool removes all this issue and normalizes your Android device as before.
- It is trusted by many individuals and websites. Many have already tried Fixppo for Android and are able to solve various complex Android system issues.
- It supports plenty of Android devices and is also compatible with different Android OS versions.
- It can fix various Android system issues such as touch screen not working, the device is frozen, stuck on logo screen, white and black screen, the device won’t update, etc.
- You will get the highest repair rate with this tool.
- Simplified UI for easy use
- Available for Windows and Mac
- Step-by-step guide for users
iMyFone Fixppo is a professional Android repair tool that designed to get your Android back to normal.
Also Great: dr.fone – Repair (Android)
dr. fone – Repair (Android) is present for your help to easily get your issues fixed in any of the Android issues. dr. fone -Repair (Android) is an Android system recovery tool that can be utilized for any Android device models. dr.fone runs on Windows, Mac, and Android. It’s effective at recovering files and includes more additional features such as repair Android system than any other Android data recovery application.
The tool can fix different type of Android stuck problems such as recovery mode, black blue screen, white Android logo, infinite loop on start, and so on
- The tool can get back your Android system to working condition with zero loss of data
- The tool is useful for all Android, iPod touch and iPad models
- The tool is 100% safe to use
- Requires no technical skills to use it.
- It is unique repair software for Android available in the market.
- This one-click Android repair software is one of the most used repair tools.
- The software’s success rate is pretty high.
- It can be said as one of the best Android system repair tools for its high compatibility.
Best Android System Repair APP
Our only rationale is to resolve your concern, covering the issue of Android system errors and repairs, Android repair software, how it works, and all its related features. If you don’t want to use the above software or unable to access your desktop no worry at all, you can do it using Android System Repair Apps. Read the below post to see some of the best apps available on google play store.
Top 1. Phone Doctor Plus
Phone Doctor Plus is more of a system information viewer and less of an actual repair app but it does many of the tasks you want on your device. From letting you view your system details to allowing you to record your network usage, the app has a lot of features you can use for your benefits. Android repair is also used as a phone tester to check the health of the battery and your Android mobiles. Just like in our daily life there is so much importance of a Doctor as it keeps a check on our health, in the same way, Phone Doctor plus takes care of our Android devices such as Smartphones or tablets.
- It fixes the crashing issues
- Keeps a record of battery cycle and network usage to avoid any misuse or over-usage
- Keep an eye on the flashlight, audio system, display of the screen, the Compass stability or and Storage speed meter, etc
- Check and maintain the vibrator of the system, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, Control and test volume
- Has a sensor for light, temperature, humidity, pressure and touch screen
- Comes with acceleration and gravity checker features, and Optimize memory access speed
- Inspects all kinds of device problems
- Is user-friendly and performance enhancer
- Processing is fast
Top 2. System Repair for Android 2019
System Repair for Android 2019 software provides your device with maximum stability and performance. It tackles the task of checking your system in order to find and then fight the matter at hand. It is a reliable solution that functions upon your instructions. More than one million individuals around the world have already taken benefits of it. It has recently been updated and thus provides faster service.
- Fix system issues on your Android device.
- Check for errors and repair them automatically.
- Fast and reliable.
- Functioning is quite fast
- Keep a check on system error
- Fixes the frozen device
- Fast and deep scan mode
- Represents stable functionality
- Battery Information is an added feature
Top 3. Dr.Android Repair Master 2019
Dr.Android Repair Master 2019 is being regarded in several reviews as one of the top solutions to solve even the nastiest Android system errors. We have to say that the creators of it really knocked it out of the park! It delivers as promised every time you need it to come to the rescue. It can check your entire system in a matter of minutes and resolve any matters present so that you can go back to utilizing your device with peace of mind that your device is in good shape.
- Keeps an eye for a frustrating software that holds back the device
- Processing Speed is fast.
- Repairs system slowdown issue so that the phone can work fast as per optimized speed
- Resolves start-up issues and makes the operating system reliable
- The bug fixation assistance helps in reducing the error caused by unknown bugs
- Keeps a check on errors and fixes them
- Improves productivity
Top 4. System Repair for Lolipop 2019
The system Repair for Lolipop is a one-stop solution because it is an all-in-one app that solves multiple android problems. The app will check your entire android system to decide what needs to be done for maximum performance and stability. The app scans and repairs at the same time to improve performance productivity and fix any other system issues that may be slowing down your smartphone. With an excellent processing speed, this apps lets you use your smartphone with peace of mind devoid of having to worry about any critical system issues.
- Displays progress and enable control through system repairing, remedy bot, and file system repair, displaying a window itemizing the successful repairs made upon completion.
- Fixing System Boot and Speed Boosting RAM and CPU
- Providing full phone information
- Finding and fixing problems to boost games
- Android clean and system speed-up
Top 5. Greenify
Greenify is a free app on the Google Play Store that lets you save your battery by effectively pushing other apps on your device into a hibernation mode. This implies that the Greenify app stops them from running in the background and helps save battery power. Greenify app not just stops an app from running in the background but also uses the “Force Stop” in-built feature of Android OS to prevent the app from starting again unless you start it again manually. Greenify is extremely useful for those of you who have issues with the batteries on your Android devices. The app analyzes your battery performance and takes the required actions to enhance and improve your battery life. It offers customizable options so you can control how the app works on your phone.
- Get rid of battery-related issues from your Android.
- Save battery life with easy to use features of the app.
- Put resource-hungry apps into hibernation mode.
So there you have it for this roundup of top 8 apps and tools to fix common android system repair issues that users face with their Android phones. All these apps are pretty reliable and easy to use. So if you are looking for some of the best Android system repair app to help you with the issues you are facing on your phone or tablet, the above guide should provide you with some nice little repair apps to choose for your device. We hope you get the app that fixes issues on your device with ease. For this, we highly recommend you ReiBoot for Android which is a multifunctional tool for you to use to solve these problems.